Sunday, September 20, 2009

weekend en video

I guess one benefit to being trapped inside all weekend due to shitty weather has been my discovery of some incredible vidéos musica. The first was purely and accident, but I now have somehow stumbled upon an amazing band of chilean hipsters (aka my people). They are Adrianigual, and I challenge you to name a better band from chile. They're not new, but they'll probably blow up soon... but maybe not. At least let them blow you up:


I think this video pretty much sums up grosso hermoso in every way. Maybe I'll commission them to make me a theme song. How much could it cost? 20 pesos? I got that in mi sofá, shit. If you enjoyed that video, then check this out too.

The next is from Miike Snow. Love him or hate him, the video is awesome. Especially when a man shatters into cats. Just watch and you'll get it:


And for the last one... just hold onto your butts. There are many words that I could think to describe this video by The sound of arrows. 'Super gay' may be one, but there's no way you could describe it as 'not magical.' Just embrace it. You've seen all the images in Disney movies anyway:

No comments:

Post a Comment