Wednesday, January 13, 2010

VIDEO ROUND-UP

Here are some videos from the past week that should not be missed:
This is a cryptic video posted by M.I.A. on her twitter entitled, There's space for ol dat I see. It doesn't look like a real video, but it sounds like a real song. At least she posted this instead of another disturbing photo of dead Sri Lankan children.

Here's an unofficial video for Neon indian's Should've taken acid with you. Hot girl + body paint + forest + drugs = good video. I'm working on a similar video and I'm kinda pissed they beat me to it.

I know nothing about this band, but I love the aesthetic of this video. The song is Big wave rider by Rainbow bridge. This makes me long for the summer, especially during this ungodly cold southern winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment